- 600 Watts @ 5.1 amps @ 120 Volts
- MH Color 4200k @ 60000 lm
- HPS Color 2100k @ 90000 lm
- Dimmable (Run ballast at 50%, 75%, or 100% power savings)
- 30% Lumens increase (and 30% power savings) over Magnetic Ballasts
- Runs cool and quiet (up to 15% cooler than other digital ballasts)
- Compact, lightweight design
- Maximum Lumens with either High Pressure Sodium or Metal Halide Bulbs
- Worldwide voltage input 100V-268V (50-60Hz)
- Runs at 120V or 240V (50-60Hz)
- 8 Foot Power Cord
- Universal Lamp Cord Receptacle (compatible with most reflector cords)
- Fast start up, stable light output, and longer bulb life
- Generator and Flip Box Ready
- 1 Year Bumper to Bumper Warranty
- Grow Light Canada Listed Performance speaks louder than words.This Grow Light Ballast simply outperforms the rest. Why buy a magnetic ballast from a Hydroponics store chain that will consume more energy and give you less light? This ballast puts out 50% more than the competition's magnetic ballasts! Numbers don't lie.
- Lighting is the most important factor for gardening and this high quality FCC tested. This ballast will provide great lighting at any dimmiable setting. The silent, cool running, and fast starting ballast is packed with safety features to ensure great longevity. If there are any circuit problems (that can be caused from a faulty bulb or even wire), the ballast will shut off. The ballast is resin en coated to ensure that the surrounding environment will not cause any damage. This ballast is completely switchable and will work with MH and HPS bulbs. Next to genetics, lighting is the most important factor for indoor gardening. Grow Lights Canada is proud to offer the latest advance in ballast technology. These ballasts offer a glimpse of the future of HID lighting control systems. They offer an improved design and increased efficiency, while delivering the best performance in the industry. Lab tests have shown that these ballasts use up to 30% less electricity and are up to 30% brighter than traditional magnetic ballasts. Tested against the 3 top-selling brands in today's marketplace, Grow Lights Canada ballasts outperform them all in terms of power consumption and light output.
- Product: 6" Sun Tube
- Measures 24" long
- 6" diameter integrated fittings on both ends
- Highest quality German Aluminium (95% Reflective)
- Tempered glass
- Includes light socket and 15' cord
- Standard universal type cord connector
- Designed to exact standards for Indoor Gardening
- Maximum airflow over bulb, minimizing heat in growing area
- Compatible with Magnetic and Digital Ballasts
- Accepts all sizes MH and HPS bulbs
- Vertical and Horizontal mounting options
- Reinforced eyelet hangers
6in Sun Tube Cool TubeThis 6" Sun Tube Reflector can be mounted vertically or horizontally with or without the insert and wing. It is 24" long and the wings can be adjusted to perfectly fit the pattern you are looking for. This is one of the longest Sun Tubes units on the market. When comparing competitors units, make sure to check the length, many 19" units are being sold that use cheaper components and glass.
This reflector was manufactured using polished and textured German Aluminum which has a reflectivity rating of 95%. The tempered glass tube is very durable and there are twin 8" aluminum flanges on both sides of the glass tube. This allows you to connect duct work to vent air from outside your grow, pass the air over the bulb, and vent the air back outside your grow room. Only the heated air from the bulb is removed. Perfect for grow rooms using CO2. and pull cool air over the bulb. It greatly reduces the heat going to your grow. The reflector comes with our industrial 15' lamp cord and socket which is compatible with all size HPS/MH bulbs. The connector is the standard Universal Type, compatible with most major ballast brands.
Quality Price ValueSnakemanon 2017-02-13was very pleased with quality of workmanship and definitely lightweight for its size!
Value Quality PriceLordieon 2016-01-05I'm confused as to why a MH conversion bulb was sent with the kit - the point of moving to this style ballast was to get away from oversized, less efficient conversion bulbs.
Comment From GrowLights Canada
The bulb included is a MH bulb not a conversion bulb, the 600 MH bulb is a larger bulb because of the specifications of it. It is a very reliable bulb and just as efficient as a smaller one.