- Product: 6" Hood Cooled Reflector
- Measures 23.3" by 16.8" x 7.3"
- 6" diameter integrated fittings (flanges) on both ends
- Highest quality German reflective specular aluminum (95% Reflective)
- Excellent uniform light output
- Maximum airflow over bulb, minimizing heat in growing area
- Includes integrated light socket and 15' cord
- Standard universal type cord connector
- Completely sealed (Airtight) for maximum airflow over bulb
- Low profile and lightweight design
- Compatible with Magnetic and Digital Ballasts
- Accepts all sizes MH and HPS bulbs
- Ships fully assembled
Measuring 23.3" by 16.8, this Air Cooled Reflector can uniformly cover even your largest growing area. Manufactured using Reflective Specular German Aluminum (95% Reflective), almost all light from your bulbs are redirected at your plants. Twin 6" flanges at either end of the reflector allow for connecting duct work in order to simplify the cooing of the Metal Halide (MH) or High Pressure Sodium (HPS) bulb. The tempered glass face is extremely durable and heat resistant. The Air Cooled Reflector comes with an industrial 15' lamp cord and socket which is compatible will all size HPS/MH bulbs. The connector is the standard Universal Type. With a 400W bulb & ballast, this reflector will cover between 9 and 16 square feet. 600W will cover between 16 and 25 square feet. 1000W will cover between 25 and 36 square feet. Cool running and highest quality construction make this reflector one of the best values in the industry.