- 1000 Watts @ 8.3 amps @ 120 Volts
- MH Color 4200k @ 80000 lm
- HPS Color 2100k @ 140000 lm
- Dimmable (Run ballast at 50%, 75%, or 100% power savings)
- 30% Lumens increase (and 30% power savings) over Magnetic Ballasts
- Runs cool and quiet (up to 15% cooler than other digital ballasts)
- Compact, lightweight design
- Maximum Lumens with either High-Pressure Sodium or Metal Halide Bulbs
- Worldwide voltage input 100V-268V (50-60Hz)
- Runs at 120V or 240V (50-60Hz)
- 8 Foot Power Cord
- Universal Lamp Cord Receptacle (compatible with most reflector cords)
- Fast start-up, stable light output, and longer bulb life
- 1 Year Bumper to Bumper Warranty
- Grow Light Canada Listed Performance speaks louder than words.This Grow Light Ballast simply outperforms the rest. Why buy a magnetic ballast from a Hydroponics store chain that will consume more energy and give you less light? This ballast puts out 50% more than the competition's magnetic ballasts! Numbers don't lie.
- Lighting is the most important factor for gardening and this high-quality FCC tested. This ballast will provide great lighting at any dimmable setting. The silent, cool running, and fast starting ballast is packed with safety features to ensure great longevity. If there are any circuit problems (that can be caused by a faulty bulb or even wire), the ballast will shut off. The ballast is resin en coated to ensure that the surrounding environment will not cause any damage. This ballast is completely switchable and will work with MH and HPS bulbs. Next, to genetics, lighting is the most important factor for indoor gardening. Grow Lights Canada is proud to offer the latest advance in ballast technology. These ballasts offer a glimpse of the future of HID lighting control systems. They offer an improved design and increased efficiency while delivering the best performance in the industry. Lab tests have shown that these ballasts use up to 30% less electricity and are up to 30% brighter than traditional magnetic ballasts. Tested against the 3 top-selling brands in today's marketplace, Grow Lights Canada ballasts outperform them all in terms of power consumption and light output.
- *Do Not use any ballasts with flip boxes, these cause power leakage into the ballast that will cause them to fail
- Product: 6" Hood Cooled Reflector
- 24'' L x 13 1/2'' W x 7'' H (610Lx343Wx178H mm, including flanges)
- 6" diameter integrated fittings (flanges) on both ends
- Highest quality German reflective aluminum (95% Reflective)
- Excellent uniform light output
- Maximum airflow over bulb, minimising heat in growing area
- Includes integrated light socket and 15' cord
- Standard universal type cord connector
- Removable tempered glass for easy bulb access
- Low profile and lightweight design
- Compatible with Magnetic and Digital Ballasts
- Accepts all sizes MH and HPS bulbs
- Ships fully assembled
Measuring 24'' L x 13 1/2'' W x 7'' H (610Lx343Wx178H mm, including flanges), this Air Cooled Reflector can uniformly cover even your largest growing area. Manufactured using Reflective Specular German Aluminium (95% Reflective), almost all light from your bulbs are redirected at your plants. Twin 6" flanges at either end of the reflector allow for connecting duct work in order to simplify the cooing of the Metal Halide (MH) or High-Pressure Sodium (HPS) bulb. The tempered glass face is extremely durable and heat resistant. The Air Cooled Reflector comes with an industrial 15' lamp cord and socket which is compatible will all size HPS/MH bulbs. The connector is the standard Universal Type. With a 400W bulb & ballast, this reflector will cover between 9 and 16 square feet. 600W will cover between 16 and 25 square feet. 1000W will cover between 25 and 36 square feet. Cool running and highest quality construction make this reflector one of the best values in the industry.
Quality Price ValueKevin G.on 2016-01-07Excellent service, had it delivered across country in a couple days.
Well built kit, Best Buy for your dollar and plants love those super lums
I will definitely do all my grow shopping here!
Quality Price ValueJay Jay on 2015-08-25Wow!!!!! Ultra super FAST SHIPPING!!!!!!! The packaging was great, the kit is wonderfull can t wait to try it out!!!! The ballast is even better than thé one on the pic and it got à super lumen mode!!!! And it allo comes with ratchet ropes!!!!!! Love it!!!!! And really CRAZY FAST SHIPPING!!!!!!!!!
Value Quality PriceMedpotgroweron 2014-08-10East to install , arrived in less than a week . And wow ! This is a fantastic product . At an unbeatable price . Had it up and running in a few hours . Great kit