- 600 Watts @ 5.1 amps @ 120 Volts
- Dimmable (Run ballast at 50%, 75%, 100% or Super Lumens)
- 30% Lumens increase (and 30% power savings) over Magnetic Ballasts
- Runs cool and quiet (up to 15% cooler than other digital ballasts)
- Compact, lightweight design
- Maximum Lumens with either High-Pressure Sodium or Metal Halide Bulbs
- Worldwide voltage input 100V-268V (50-60Hz)
- Runs at 120V or 240V (50-60Hz)
- 6 Foot Power Cord (120V)
- Universal Lamp Cord Receptacle (compatible with most reflector cords)
- Fast start-up, stable light output, and longer bulb life
- cETL Approved for use in Canada
- 1 Year Bumper to Bumper Warranty
- Grow Light Canada Listed Performance speaks louder than words.This Grow Light Ballast simply outperforms the rest. Why buy a magnetic ballast from a Hydroponics store chain that will consume more energy and give you less light? This ballast puts out 50% more than the competition's magnetic ballasts! Numbers don't lie.
- Lighting is the most important factor for gardening and this high-quality FCC tested. This ballast will provide great lighting at any dimmable setting. The silent, cool running, and fast starting ballast is packed with safety features to ensure great longevity. If there are any circuit problems (that can be caused by a faulty bulb or even wire), the ballast will shut off. The ballast is resin en coated to ensure that the surrounding environment will not cause any damage. This ballast is completely switchable and will work with MH and HPS bulbs. Next, to genetics, lighting is the most important factor for indoor gardening. Grow Lights Canada is proud to offer the latest advance in ballast technology. These ballasts offer a glimpse of the future of HID lighting control systems. They offer an improved design and increased efficiency while delivering the best performance in the industry. Lab tests have shown that these ballasts use up to 30% less electricity and are up to 30% brighter than traditional magnetic ballasts. Tested against the 3 top-selling brands in today's marketplace, Grow Lights Canada ballasts outperform them all in terms of power consumption and light output.
- *Do not use any ballasts with flip boxes, these cause power leakage into the ballast that will cause them to fail
Quality Price ValueLipson 2017-02-06As an electrician I can't see any difference in performance in this ballast and the more expensive ones..and when 1 out of nine failed after 6 months they replaced it immediatley..Highly recommended !!!!!!!
Price Value QualityGrow Grow Growon 2017-01-31Everything works, ballast temp is ok, but the fan is pretty loud. Very competitive price, basically the cheapest out there that I found. If only it was quiet.
Price Value QualityCocoon 2014-04-02Dimmable switch is mislabelled by 50 watts per setting. Box states 350w, 400w, 600w and super lumens. Mine is at 350w, 450w, 600w and super lumens. Time will tell if it will fry my new 400w Halide bulb. The built in ballast cooling fan is a nice option.