630 Watt (2X315W) Dual CMH 120V/240V Dimmable Commercial Fusion Master Series System - 3 Year Warranty
630 Watt Square Wave DE CMH 120V/240V Dimmable Commercial Fusion Master Series System - 3 Year Warranty
Low-Frequency Square Wave Ballast (3 Year Warranty)
The hottest technology in energy-efficient HID lighting is now available. Ceramic Metal Halide, or CMH for short (some refer to it as CDM), is becoming more popular in the horticultural industry. The CMH lamps have a very broad light spectrum which is more similar to the sun itself than any other form of HID lamp. We have taken CMH technology and increased its operational efficiency, making the most comprehensive spectrum of light output for an HID fixture even better. The CMH lamps also have increased efficiency in AR/Watt compared to other forms of HID lighting. The CMH fixture can be used as a primary veg light; a primary light for SOG applications; or a supplemental full spectrum light for large flowering operations.
CMH 630W Dimmable Double Lamp Fixture horizontal mounting position provides an even light footprint.
- 630W Low Frequency, Square wave, Soft start technology, CMH Ballast.
- 0-10 Controllable Unit
- Dimmable: 315W, 450W, 630W
- 120V / 240V auto-sensing ballast
- 97% GERMAN REFLECTIVE MATERIAL
- Fully sealed commercial designed ballast
- cETL / FCC listed ballast and reflector.
- Complete kit comes with Ballast / Reflector / and your choice of the bulb (3000K or 4000K)
- Single 630W Double Ended CMH bulb (double-ended).
- 3-Year Warranty on the Unit (30 Day Warranty on the Bulb)
CMH Spectrum Comparison
CMH SQUARE WAVE
Each 630-watt lamp produces light equivalent to 1000 - 12000 watts of traditional MH/HPS light. Since these lamps draw less than 650 watts of power, that means you can save up to 40% on your power bill while covering the same area. Most growers who use CMH lighting claim higher yields and a big jump in quality. Most growers will use a 630-watt fixture to cover a 5'x5' to a 6' x 6' area