630 Watt Square Wave Double Ended (DE) Hood Reflector Kit
Important Double Ended Installation Guide
The hottest technology in energy-efficient HID lighting is now available. Ceramic Metal Halide, or CMH for short (some refer to it as CDM), is becoming more popular in the horticultural industry. The CMH lamps have a very broad light spectrum which is more similar to the sun itself than any other form of HID lamp. We have taken CMH technology and increased its operational efficiency, making the most comprehensive spectrum of light output for an HID fixture even better. The CMH lamps also have increased efficiency in AR/Watt compared to other forms of HID lighting. The CMH fixture can be used as a primary veg light; a primary light for SOG applications; or a supplemental full spectrum light for large flowering operations.
CMH 630W Double Lamp Fixture horizontal mounting position provides an even light footprint.
- 630W Low Frequency, Square wave, Soft start technology, CMH Ballast.
- 97% GERMAN REFLECTIVE MATERIAL
- Fully sealed commercial designed ballast
- cUL listed
- Complete kit comes with Ballast / Reflector / your choice of the bulb (3200K or 4200K)
- Single 630W Double Ended CMH bulb.
Input Frequency: 50/60Hz
Amperage Draw: 5.2/2.6A
Weight: 5.9 lbs
CMH Spectrum Comparison
CMH SQUARE WAVE
Each 630-watt lamp produces light equivalent to 1000 - 12000 watts of traditional MH/HPS light. Since these lamps draw less than 650 watts of power, that means you can save up to 40% on your power bill while covering the same area. Most growers who use CMH lighting claim higher yields and a big jump in quality. Most growers will use a 630-watt fixture to cover a 5'x5' to a 6' x 6' area
*Do Not use any ballasts with flip boxes, these cause power leakage into the ballast that will cause them to fail
- Hood Reflector size 6 Inch Model: (24" L x 13" W x 7" H)
- Hood Reflector size 8 Inch Model: (26" L x 20" W x 9" H)
- Vent ports for maximum air movement
- Air Cooled Hood helps prolong the lifespan of your system.
- Only suitable for use with 1000 watt double ended EL lamps:
- No acoustic resonance,
- More than 25% brighter compared to traditional lamps
- Light maintenance after 10,000 hours >90%
- Including high-efficiency MIRO aluminum horticultural reflector (96% efficiency).
- Microprocessor controlled with electronic safety circuits.
This Kit Includes (everything you need to start growing)
- Double Ended Hood Reflector 6" or 8" (you choose) (cETL approved)
- Double Ended 630 Watt CMH Bulb (64000 Lumens, 3200k Colour)
- Fusion Bright 630 Watt Electronic Dimmable Digital Ballast (cUL approved)
- Rope Ratchet (*Optional)
- 7 Day Digital Timer (*Optional)