CMH lamps are broad spectrum “white” light lamp. MH lamps are predominantly blue spectrum focused and HPS lamps are red/yellow focused whereas CMH lamp technology is broad spectrum based. A CMH lamp has 2.5 times the blue light of an HPS lamp. The 13.4% blue light from CMH lamps is slightly higher than a 50/50 mix of HPS and MH lamps. A CMH lamp has a more uniform spectral output than any other lamp used for plant growth lighting. CMH lamps are suitable for cloning, flowering and vegetative growth.
- Colour: 4000K, CRI: ≥95
- Type: 630W double ended ceramic lamps
- Light output (lumens @ 100 hours): 64000
- Rated lifespan (hrs @ 10hrs/start): 12000
- Lamp operating voltage: 200V
- Doubled Ended (Will fit in almost any standard double ended reflector)