The NEW Vortex Powerfan S-Line Ultra Quiet fans are here. Introducing the quietest inline duct fan on the market, the Vortex S-Line is completely different from the competition, and specifically designed for the indoor grower.
Vortex S-Line Features:
- Double insulated wall to prevent condensation and reduce noise level
- Rubber gasket to ensure air tight and vibration-free duct connection
- Integrated Backdraft Damper to prevent air leakage when the extractor is not operating
- Fan gasket to ensure tight and vibration-free assembly
- Mounting bracket designed for quick and easy installation
- High impact resistant polycarbonate casing for heavy duty applications
- The motor is 100% speed controllable, highly efficient, has low power consumption, and is built with permanently lubricated ball bearings and thermal overload protection
- Internal impeller for cooler motor operation
- Mix flow impeller design for quiet operation and high air flow
- Easy clipping system to allow fan removal for maintenance
- Ready to plug in 120v 60Hz out of the box
- 70 watt @ 120v. Only 4.9 CFM per watt.
- 347 CFM (cubic feet per minutes)
- 10 Year Warranty*
Price Value QualityBob Loblawon 2017-03-10Quiet, convenient and works good! That's what I needed. I'd buy another if I need one.
Quality Price Valuebig ronon 2017-01-25worth every penny, cooling ability and silent function rivaled by none. I BOUGHT TWO, I AM A REAL CUSTOMER. and I will buy them again. AND EVEN BETTER YET, BACKDRAFT DAMPERS RIGHT IN THE UNIT.
Price Value QualitySolar panel builderon 2016-01-25It has all the qualities needed. Light, quiet, small yet powerful, has a built-in back-draft damper and the attachment bracket that allow the fan to be removed easily is great.