- Product: 6" Cool Tube
- Measures 24" long
- 6" diameter integrated fittings on both ends
- Highest quality German Aluminium (95% Reflective)
- Tempered glass
- Includes light socket and 15' cord
- Standard universal type cord connector
- Designed to exact standards for Indoor Gardening
- Maximum airflow over bulb, minimising heat in growing area
- Compatible with Magnetic and Digital Ballasts
- Accepts all sizes MH and HPS bulbs
- Vertical and Horizontal mounting options
- Reinforced eyelet hangers
6in Cool Tube Reflector
This 6" Cool Tube Reflector can be mounted vertically or horizontally with or without the insert and wing. It is 24" long and the wings can be adjusted to perfectly fit the pattern you are looking for. This is one of the longest Cool Tubes units on the market. When comparing competitors units, make sure to check the length, many 19" units are being sold that use cheaper components and glass.
This reflector was manufactured using polished and textured German Aluminium which has a reflectivity rating of 95%. The tempered glass tube is very durable and there are twin 6" aluminium flanges on both sides of the glass tube. This allows you to connect duct work to vent air from outside your grow, pass the air over the bulb, and vent the air back outside your grow room. Only the heated air from the bulb is removed. Perfect for grow rooms using CO2. and pull cool air over the bulb. It greatly reduces the heat going to your grow. The reflector comes with our industrial 15' lamp cord and socket which is compatible with all size HPS/MH bulbs. The connector is the standard Universal Type, Compatible with most major ballast brands.
Price Value QualityTimon 2016-01-24This cool tube is an absolute game changer. The temperatures in my tent have dropped over 10 degrees Celsius in a matter of minutes. I originally thought I would have to switch out my 1000W bulb for a 600W. I am starting to realize that this cool tube negates practically all radiant heat from the bulb. I'm sure it sacrifices a bit of lumens but in the long run you get more lumens output with a 1000W cool tubed bulb than you would get with a 600W left in the open.