Cyco Platinum Series Dr. Repair is an additive used throughout the vegetative and flowering periods of plant growth to prevent chlorosis and sooth environmental stresses. Dr. Repair contains balanced amounts of urea based nitrogen which is fast acting and works to compliment available nitrates to infuse the plant with already present minerals to repair chlorosis or lack of chlorophyll. Nitrogen is key in the formation of amino acids, physical cell structure, and the reparation of missing chlorophyll molecules. In addition, Dr. Repair contains chelated iron in the form of Iron EDTA. A necessary component in the production of chlorophyll, this infusion of immediately available and pure iron works to reverse chlorosis.
- Readily available source of plant-available iron
- Nitrogen for regeneration of physical cell structure
- Reversal of chlorosis by the formation of chlorophyll
- Usable as a soil drench for severely deficient plants
- Usable in all stages of plant growth