Designed for use with 1000w Double Ended Metal Halide systems. It offers an extremely high output of 99,000 lumens. Standard 1000w MH bulbs only emit 99,000 lumens. It’s spectrum is also made specifically for plant growth with an additional 30% more “blue” spectrum over standard HPS bulbs. More “blue” spectrum means the bulb has a more complete light spectrum equating into better/more plant growth. Regular MH bulbs have a wire frame that runs along the arc tube. Double Ended MH bulbs do not need this wire frame, therefore removing any light interference it causes.
- This is a specialty horticultural bulb designed and manufactured for plant growth!
- High Output = 99,000 lumens !!!
- 4200k Color Temp
- CRI 65
- Low Lumen Depreciation Rate
- No Wire Frame Interference!
- Runs On Magnetic or Digital
Warning: Do not handle with bare hands, this will degrade the lifespan of your bulb