Fusion Bright 2ft x2 36W (72W Equivalent) T5 LED System
cUL Approved Unit and Bulbs
Fusion Bright 2 FEET 2 LAMP HIGH OUTPUT T5 LED GROW LIGHT SYSTEM 36 Watts (72 Watt Equivalent Growing Power)
Comes complete with two T5 High Output LED Grow Light bulbs.
Build your own setup. Choose from 660nm RED (Bloom), 460nm Blue (Grow), 5500K (Full Spectrum)
About the system:
- Low Profile - only 9" x 25" x 2.5" !
- 24" (2 feet) Long MINI T5 - perfect for seed-starting or cloning!
- Two 2’ High Output LED Bulbs Included (Over 50000 Hours life 18 Watts per bulb)
- Lamps emit very little heat, allowing you to hang the fixture very close the the plant canopy. THIS DRAMATICALLY INCREASES YOUR YIELDS!
- Solid State Electronic Ballast emit very low heat and is virtually SILENT.
- Electronic Ballast operates on standard Household Current (120v)
- Innovative Design has ballast placed beside lamps, not above lamps (like competitive fixtures do) allowing them to run cooler and last longer
- Sleek Design and Attractive Finish make this the best looking T5 fixture on the market!
- Top Quality Highly Reflective 95%+ polished Aluminum Reflector for Maximum Light Output unlike competitions unpolished "tin" type reflector.
- Locking Lamp Sockets hold lamps in place properly and will not allow for the lamps to fall out.
- Convenient On/Off Switch
- Lightweight and Easy to Hang
- Best Price for a High Output T-5 LED Grow Light Fixture ANYWHERE!
- cUL Approved unit for use in Canada
- cUL Approved LED retrofit bulbs. (T5-LED18R, T5-LED36B, T5-LED18W)
- Comes with Metal Hangers built into the Light Fixture
Detailed Spectrum Information White 5500K
Detailed Spectrum Information Full Spectrum
Detailed Spectrum Information Red 660nm
Detailed Spectrum Information Blue 460nm
T5 fixtures are fast becoming the preferred lighting systems for many plant growers. They are bright enough to grow ALL types of plants. They are very versatile and can be used as seed starters/propagation lighting and as a full term light taking your plants from beginning to end. Safe and cool, these lights do not have a hot, single blinding point of light like H.I.D. lights and are safe used in schools or other environments where H.I.D.’s are undesirable.
T5 fixtures can also supplement existing H.I.D. systems providing needed light spectrum that the H.I.D. bulbs lack. Examples are to add "cool" blue spectrum T5 light to gardens using High Pressure Sodium’s orange/red spectrum or add "warm" red spectrum T5 light to supplement Metal Halide’s blue/white spectrum. You may also choose to use T5 lights as side lighting for your plants to help them fill out better underneath their top canopy.
EXCEPTIONAL PERFORMANCE and VALUE
T5 LEDS are much more efficient than their older T12 and T8 fluorescent counterparts and Metal Halide producing considerably more light output per energy used.
T5 LEDS bulbs stay brighter longer than Metal Halide and all other fluorescent bulbs.
T5 LEDS have a much larger light source and run cooler compared to Metal Halide and High Pressure Sodium bulbs.
T5 LEDS can achieve very high light intensity levels and can be placed very close to the plants.
T5 LEDS give growers the best control over what light spectrum they wish to use for their plants specific stage of growth.
T5 LEDS are the next generation in grow light technology!
WARRANTY: This fixture comes with a 1 year warranty on the ballast and electrical components and a 30 day warranty on the lamps.