Fusion Bright 2 FEET 6 LAMP HIGH OUTPUT T5 FLUORESCENT GROW LIGHT SYSTEM 144W
Comes complete with 6 T5 High Output Fluorescent Bulbs (6500k)
About the system:
- Low Profile - only 19 3/4" Wide x 24 3/8" Long x 2 1/4" Deep Deep !
- 24" (2 feet) Long MINI T5 - perfect for seed-starting or cloning!
- Six 2’ High Output Bulbs Included (T5 F24HO)
- High Output bulbs have extremely high lumen per watt rating - 2,000 lumens per bulb! This system emits an incredible 4,000 lumens!
- Lamps emit very little heat, allowing you to hang the fixture very close the the plant canopy. THIS DRAMATICALLY INCREASES YOUR YIELDS!
- T5 bulbs have an outstanding 24,000 hour life expectancy (one year is 8,760 hours) and unlike sodium or halide bulbs, a T5 loses very little of its light output over its life.
- Solid State Electronic Ballast emit very low heat and is virtually SILENT.
- Electronic Ballast operates on standard Household Current (120v)
- Innovative Design has ballast placed beside lamps, not above lamps (like competitive fixtures do) allowing them to run cooler and last longer
- Sleek Design and Attractive Finish make this the best looking T5 fixture on the market!
- Top Quality Highly Reflective 95%+ polished Aluminum Reflector for Maximum Light Output unlike competitions unpolished "tin" type reflector.
- Locking Lamp Sockets hold lamps in place properly and will not allow for the lamps to fall out.
- Convenient On/Off Switch
- Lightweight and Easy to Hang
- Cable Hangers included with every light (no additional charge like competition)
- Best Price for a High Output T-5 Grow Light Fixture ANYWHERE!
- UL Approved unit for use in Canada
- Comes with Metal Hangers built into the Light Fixture
T5 fixtures are fast becoming the preferred lighting systems for many plant growers. They are bright enough to grow ALL types of plants. They are very versatile and can be used as seed starters/propagation lighting and as a full term light taking your plants from beginning to end. Safe and cool, these lights do not have a hot, single blinding point of light like H.I.D. lights and are safe used in schools or other environments where H.I.D.’s are undesirable.
T5 fixtures can also supplement existing H.I.D. systems providing needed light spectrum that the H.I.D. bulbs lack. Examples are to add "cool" blue spectrum T5 light to gardens using High Pressure Sodium’s orange/red spectrum or add "warm" red spectrum T5 light to supplement Metal Halide’s blue/white spectrum. You may also choose to use T5 lights as side lighting for your plants to help them fill out better underneath their top canopy.
EXCEPTIONAL PERFORMANCE and VALUE
T5 Fluorescents are much more efficient than their older T12 and T8 fluorescent counterparts and Metal Halide producing considerably more light output per energy used.
T5 Fluorescent bulbs stay brighter longer than Metal Halide and all other fluorescent bulbs.
T5 Fluorescents have a much larger light source and run cooler compared to Metal Halide and High Pressure Sodium bulbs.
T5 Fluorescents can achieve very high light intensity levels and can be placed very close to the plants.
T5 Fluorescents give growers the best control over what light spectrum they wish to use for their plants specific stage of growth.
T5 Fluorescents are the next generation in grow light technology!
WARRANTY: This fixture comes with a 1 year warranty on the ballast and electrical components and a 30 day warranty on the lamps.