The hottest technology in energy efficient HID lighting is now available. Ceramic Metal Halide, or CMH for short (some refer to it as CDM), is becoming more popular in the horticultural industry. The CMH lamps have a very broad light spectrum which is more similar to the sun itself than any other form of HID lamp. We have taken CMH technology and increased its operational efficiency, making the most comprehensive spectrum of light output for a HID fixture even better. The CMH lamps also have increased efficiency in AR/Watt compared to other forms of HID lighting. The CMH fixture can be used as a primary veg light; a primary light for SOG applications; or a supplemental full spectrum light for large flowering operations.
CMH 630W Double Lamp Fixture horizontal mounting position provides an even-light footprint. Can be used with any 315W 3K or 4K horticultural CMH lamps from all leading quality brands.
- 630W Low Frequency, Square wave, Soft start technology, CMH Ballast.
- 97% GERMAN REFLECTIVE MATERIAL
- Fully sealed commercial designed ballast
- Uses 315W PGZX18 base CMH lamps(Double 315W Sockets)
- cUL listed
- Complete kit comes with Ballast / Reflector and your choice of bulb (3000K or 4000K)
- *Optional Dimmable Remote Control (Must be purchased to use the dimming function)
Input Frequency: 50/60Hz
Amperage Draw: 5.2/2.6A
Weight: 5.9 lbs
Fixture Dimensions: 26”HX15”WX13"
CMH Spectrum Comparison
CMH SQUARE WAVE
Each 315-watt lamp produces light equivalent to 500-600 watts of traditional MH/HPS light. Since these lamps draw less than 350 watts of power, that means you can save up to 40% on your power bill while covering the same area. Most growers who use CMH lighting claim higher yields and a big jump in quality. Most growers will use a 630-watt fixture to cover a 5'x5' to a 6' x 6' area